Exercise is very good for health. However, it is necessary to have a suitable and regular exercise regimen to bring better results. So don’t forget that your body needs flexibility because of a little bit of fatigue and workaholic.
Benefits of regular exercise
– Helps strengthen the cardiovascular system, contributes to the fight against impotence, regulates body energy and in the long run can slow down the aging process, prolong life.
– Blood circulates easily to every place in the body, transporting oxygen and other nutrients to nourish cells, creating energy for human activities.
– Stronger and stronger bones. Exercise also helps reduce blood pressure, reduce the formation of blood clots, reduce blood sugar, and at the same time have the effect of increasing good cholesterol (HDL) and reducing triglycerides in the blood.
– Increase stress tolerance, help the body avoid fatigue and mental breakdown, reduce the risk of cancer (prostate, colon).
How long should you exercise each day?
Each person has a suitable exercise regimen depending on the condition and health of each person.
-20 minutes/day: Is a suitable time for middle-aged and elderly people. You can reduce your risk of heart disease by 30%.
– 30 minutes/day: This is the ideal amount of time for each day, both effective and practical. Even if you are a beginner, 30 minutes will not make you tired… out of breath.
– 60 minutes/day: Suitable for people who have exercised for a long time before.
How to practice safely?
Before starting to exercise, you should warm up gently for about 5-10 minutes so that the muscles are stretched. Rest after each exercise for about 5-10 minutes and then repeat again. Drink extra water to replace the water lost during exercise.
Here are some simple but effective training methods:
1. Walking : There is no easy exercise that offers as many benefits as walking. When walking, the muscles of the feet, calves, buttocks, thighs and lower abdomen are continuously stretched, thereby squeezing the veins to push blood back to the heart, the heart pumps blood to carry oxygen to the cells and excavates. discharge toxins. You should walk on a gentle slope or take a quick, steady stride, so the effect will be higher. And remember to make the most of your walk time to breathe.
2. Climbing stairs : Climbing stairs is a good way to help you have solid legs, burn energy in the form of fat effectively. Climb the stairs for 15 minutes a day (the effect of these 15 minutes is equivalent to 30 minutes of exercise).
3. Running : Get into the habit of jogging every day, maybe around the house, for example, it is best to run on a supple straight line with a moderate pace that will make your glutes firm, your gait soft, and improve your system. breathing, burning excess body fat, rosy skin. Should run with a pair of soft canvas shoes to avoid injury to the feet.
>>> Suggestions to see more wireless hearing aids for the elderly
4. Cycling : Mountain biking is a popular and popular sport around the world. This sport also brings a lot of health benefits, just like walking.
5. Practicing yoga : People who practice yoga not only help keep their muscles strong but also create a completely refreshed mental state. Yoga helps you fight aging, balance your psychological state and is an effective way to relax after a tiring working day. But yoga will only work if you maintain regular practice. Find yourself a good place to learn yoga to improve your health.
6. Jump rope : If you have an oversized waist, skipping rope is the best exercise. It is a perfect full-body exercise that not only strengthens the legs, thighs, and arms, but also activates the joints to rotate smoothly. Buy yourself a suitable rope to practice right now.
7. Swimming : Helps develop muscles comprehensively, reduce fat, water stimulates blood circulation.
8. Aerobic : Aerobic is a form of exercise that helps the cardiovascular system stabilize and endure, increase the amount of oxygen through the lungs and evenly distribute it to the body through the heart and blood circulation. Along with exciting music, combined with rhythmic movements, give you a supple body, vivaciousness, and a refreshing spirit.
>>> Find out Relaxsan medical socks to treat varicose veins at home
9. Weightlifting : https://vncareplus.xyz/ This is an exercise that requires the participation of strong muscles. However, once you get into the habit of weight training, you will see results that exceed your expectations. The soft, fatty muscles will quickly be replaced by beautiful, muscular lines. Weightlifting is the most effective bodybuilding exercise. In addition, weightlifting also stimulates the body to produce pain-relieving substances, making the spirit always fresh and happy.
10. Using the exercise machine : Working out on the machine is also very interesting. While the legs continuously strode rhythmically, the arms also swing to the rhythm of balance. The waist band will help you melt away fat and slim your hips and thighs.
Choose for yourself a suitable exercise method to increase your resistance and take better care of your health.