Foster care for children and adults / Minnesota Department of Human Services - adult foster care providers mn


adult foster care providers mn - In-Home, Foster & Assisted Living for People With Disabilities

To provide foster care, individuals must have a license from the Department of Human Services. Many aspects of adult foster care, child foster care and adoption are administered locally, at the county level. For further information about becoming an adult foster care provider, please contact your county or tribal agency DHS-0005 (PDF). Foster care for adults. Adult foster care provides residential care for people age 18 and over who need supportive housing and services due to physical, emotional, developmental or mental health reasons. Providers of adult foster care are responsible for residents' food, lodging, protection, supervision and household services.

DHS Licensing Information Lookup Instructions: Enter information in one or more fields below to find licensed providers. 2) if the county has a shortage of providers in the county's area; or 3) for new providers. Period of Issuance: An adult foster care license is generally issued for two years, after the first year of licensure.

Today, we fulfill our mission through our Adult Day Center and Adult Foster Care Homes. Our programs are funded through community-based Medicaid waivers (DD, CADI, TBI) and medical assistance. Want to make a difference, build relationships, serve others, and . If you’d like to learn more about our in-home, foster care and assisted living services, please reach out to us. We staff homes and have several care providers located in the Duluth area and the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities. Contact us online or call us at 218-728-1189.